Hello all, As decided in our last summer meeting, this year’s summer meeting is also being held virtually. There is no need for registering. Just click on the following links which will lead you to the corresponding agenda and their respective zoom links. As always, please share with whomever you think may be of interest.
- August 2nd, 2021, 3 pm – 5 pm EDT: Joint Subcommittee Meeting: Signal Timing, Multimodal, and Simulation Subcommittees
- “Simulating Traffic Signal Functionalities in SUMO Simulation” – Peter Wagner (German Aerospace Center)
- “Signal timing inventory for every city using OpenStreetMap: Connecting
Citizens, Open Data and City Planners” – Dr. Xuesong (Simon) Zhou, Arizona State University and Dr. Milan Zlatkovic, University of Wyoming
- “Estimating pedestrian delay at signalized intersections using high-resolution event-based data: a finite mixture modeling method.” Dr. Abolfazl Karimpour, University of Arizona
- August 9th, 2021, 3 pm – 5 pm EDT: Joint Subcommittee Meeting: Standards, Asset Management, and Education
- August 16th, 2021, 3 pm – 5 pm EDT: Business Meeting of the Standing Committee on Traffic Signal Systems